Thursday, August 8, 2013

One day at a time...

In efforts of capturing the precious moment of Olivia's life I must find more time to start a blog and share some of the special moments she has created in my life.  I mean, really who has pictures developed anymore with all this digital stuff we use?  I remember my own childhood with mounts of priceless pictures capturing my every occasion and O well, doesn't have many.  However, her life may fill up an external hard drive.

I am prompted to write about the few days in Abilene my little one and I experienced.  There wasn't some great moment that took place, but her love for "Barbie School" (Vacation Bible School).  Most importantly, she loved seeing her Aunt Alice and Uncle Danny there as she engaged in the evenings activities.

Day O she colored this backpack and this station took a long 20 minutes or so.  That we went through all the colors several times.  However, take note of the cute barrette,  Well, on one occasion to the potty she pulled off her name tag and somehow while lifting the name tag above her head this clip fell in the potty!  I wasn't fishing for it, so we flushed it away.  *insert Meltdown*  To divert I talked about how funny and silly that was,  Now, when you ask her what funny thing happened at Vacation Bible School she retells the story with such humor and grace.  Goodbye clip!

 Service is ending.  My cute little one is determined to take this hymnal home with her.  She is certain she NEEDS this book.  However, all the songs are in Spanish.  Said hymnal went home.


A moment when her growing up breaks my heart.  She leaves my side to catch up with the rest of her class.  

What I do know is that although Vacation Bible School was fun this smile:
Is a smile she made she she had when she saw Aunt Alice and Uncle Danny!  Thank you guys for a fun few days!!!!!



No comments: