Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Education?

Let's just say, I'm learning quickly there's a time for......

It's a never ending poiltical game, and its not about kids. It's about scores. The facade is about kids, but at the end of the year its the numbers. The mindset doesn't change. That saddens me. I chose this, because I have something to give, and a number is not what I'm after.

Have you ever read the Little Prince? Third Graders are pilots, and well the rest is History. You want kids to achieve and become great things, lets remind them that choosing the right answer is the only way to achieve this.

For that, I am saddened. I want kids to grow, experience and become someone different. Some, don't care. Where can i go to find this?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are truely an amazing teacher! To care that much about the knowledge of your students is rare! Keep it up! I will be praying for you, I know that it must be difficult being a teacher in these days.