Monday, July 21, 2008

Phillipians

Random Reading - comes with random words. See what you can make of it :)

Moses talks face to face
Paul has an ACTIVE relationship

Jesus says "Let me be near you"
Israel says, "Give me a king"

It's a terrifying realizaation to be intimate, I mean intimacy is revealing ALL that you ARE or are NOT.

It's far better to let someone else talk about what they see, and have them EXPERIENCE God and come tell us about Him, right?

Phil 2:12

Ah, maybe it is here we draw the line - we are to work salvation out for ourselves

It's 3 in the morning, dark, lonely, and no else is around. Nope, not a single soul answers their cell phone. Your only hope....

Is to stop being satisfied with others experiences and press in (I'm thinking of David's heart)

Some press deep to know him
Others will wait for others to bring Jesus to them - a sad price to pay.

My favorite part Psalms 62 and 43
It's OK to wrestle with God.

No comments: