Thursday, June 9, 2005

Heart's Supply

My precious child,
Today are you aware of your emptiness, your spiritual poverty, your personal neediness? Do you feel weak or in some way inadequate? Well, let Me tell you a wonderful secret of My Kingdom. When you are most empty, the one who fulfils you is very near. When you are poor in spirit, great spiritual riches are at hand. When you are the most needy, the one who meets your need draws close to hear you cry. For, you see, My kingdom is unlike any worldly kingdom. In this worlds system. the soul who is poor, weak, needy, or empty is often despised and ignored. But in My Kingdom, when you feel bound by great need, you are actually in a position to know the exciting truth that will free you. And here is that truth: Your need is the very thing that causes you to cry out to Me. And it is when you do cry out to Me that I will come into your heart and heal you and make you whole. So cry out to Me in your time of spiritual emptiness, and I will fill you with My Own Spirit.
Your heart's supply,
God
Those people who knows they have great spiritual need is happy, because the kingdom of Heaven belongs to them. Matthew 5:3

I am very happy to brag about my weaknesses, Then Christ's power can live in Me. For this reason I am happy when I have weaknesses, insults, hard times, sufferings, and all kinds of troubles for Christ. Because when I am weak, then I am truly strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9b-10

Get up, cry out in the night, even as the night begins. Pour out your heart like water in prayer to the Lord. Lift up your hands in prayer to Him for the life of your children who are fainting with hunger on every street corner.
Lamentations 2:19

No comments: